Thursday, February 1, 2018

OT Advanced Certifications of Interest

A couple ideas automatically came to mind when thinking about further specializations within the field of OT.  Pretty much from the moment I knew I wanted to be an OT, I knew I wanted to specialize in assistive technology.  Technology allows us to accomplish tasks in a more efficient way than before.  Communication boards, for example, have improved so much in the past 15 years.  They're now giving people the opportunity to communicate with peers ease. Not only does it give opportunities but technology is such a fast growing field, there is always new information coming out and new opportunities to expand knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interview Reflection

Overall, I believe the interview went well. I answered the questions professionally and appropriately. I prepared by reading over some of th...